PAE, Inc Housekeeper - Surge Support in Destin, Florida
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Housekeeper - Surge Support
PAE is seeking Housekeepers to support an enterprise Facilities Support services contract in Northwest Florida. The Housekeeper will be responsible for performing house cleaning requirements throughout the facility. The duties and responsibilities listed below are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all inclusive.
Essential Job Duties
· Change linens and make beds.
· Dust and clean all furniture, picture frames, mirrors, windows, baseboards, carpet edges, inside and outside door panels, door ledges, and thresholds on a weekly basis.
· Pull trash from trash receptacles.
· Clear trash from tables and floors.
· Clean and vacuum under beds, desk, gaming tables, and behind night stands multiple times per week or as needed.
· Clean and ensure bathtubs/showers, tub ledges, sinks, vanity shelves, toilets, tissue box covers, and soap dishes are spot, mold, mildew, and dust free.
· Sweep and mop all bathroom floors.
· Dust all lights and sconces, and lampshades.
· Perform laundry duties as assigned.
· Notify Supervisor of all quality control issues or needed repairs pertaining to the housekeeping of the facility.
· For Billeting Rooms Only – Upon departure, clean the inside and outside of the refrigerators and microwaves.
· Ensure the time on the alarm clock and microwave is accurate.
· Set the thermostats at 70 degrees. Assist the Conferencing and Concierge staff as required
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK at http://www.jobs.net/jobs/pae/join
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world. PAE has a workforce of approximately 15,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in Arlington, VA.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with PAE, please call Recruiting at (703) 656-6064 or email email@example.com with "Disability Assistance" in the subject line.