EPS Corporation ERP Program Analyst in Panama City Beach, Florida
EPS Mission Support Services Division seeks candidates to support a complex financial management solution for a federal agency. Functionality spans program planning, budget execution, accounting/finance operations, and documentation requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Program Analyst will provide functional systems support to key partners thru the SAP Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (N-ERP) system. This includes the planning, programming, budgeting, and execution (PPBE) process. We are looking for candidates with strong analytical skills and the desire to advance their skills in a challenging environment.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Provide ongoing program, business, and financial management support to Program Managers and Engineers utilizing various systems including N-ERP.
- Assist Program Managers in developing products to support business accounting and financial tasking including developing and maintaining daily and monthly reports.
- Analyze, document, and process various procedures utilizing N-ERP and other systems.
- Work with the client to ensure reporting requirements are accurately defined and documented in compliance with customer policies and procedures.
- Assist program managers with developing and maintaining project work breakdown structures, planning resources, and costs in the N-ERP project system module.
- Provide ongoing quality checks of N-ERP data. Analyze and interpret financial data, and advise program managers of trends and significant problems and deviations.
- Monitor budget execution to ensure funds are allocated, obligated, and expended properly and timely to support authorized management objectives.
- Develop and submit recommendations to management for necessary adjustments in response to changes in technical programs, staffing levels, and funding availability. Education and Experience:
- Requires Bachelor's degree (Business, Financial, or related field) or equivalent and two to four years of related experience.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Requires strong attention to detail.
- Requires experience with N-ERP systems.
- Requires ability to quickly adapt and become proficient using financial management tools/computer programs.
- Knowledge of DoD financial management and financial systems is preferred.
- Requires active DoD Secret clearance For immediate consideration candidates should send their resumes with salary requirement and reference number MSS-290118-ERPAnalyst to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 732-530-4726.
If you require accessibility assistance for open position please contact the Human Resources Department at HR@epscorp.com or call (732) 747-8277.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) / AA Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled / LGBT are encouraged to apply
Location: Panama City Beach, FL
Reference Number: MSS-290118-ERPAnalyst